Are you seeking for a Banking Job to Work Abroad? Client Services Executive is open for to Apply in Challenger Bank @ London, UK which have the below details and Descriptions.
However, for you to apply and get approval of London Job(s) there are list of things you should know about the Job in question like:
Challenger Bank @ London, UK Profile
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the most innovative FinTech companies in London.
Building a product which puts the customer first, they are transforming the way that people spend, send and save money, with an app that allows users to manage their funds efficiently.
Having just received huge investment, they have big plans to develop the business – so this is the ideal time to join their dynamic team.
Client Services Executive Job Description
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be acting as both the face of the company and the gateway to the business.
It will be your responsibility to provide quick and efficient help to clients, and be the first point of contact for any queries they may have.
As well as learning about all aspects of how different payment systems work, you will need to be highly personable and affable, as you’ll be expected to take a positive approach to ironing out any issues with the service.
Client Services Executive graduate Job requirements
1) A 2.1 degree from university Above all, a fantastic communicator with flawless written and spoken English
2) A problem-solver with the ability to explain things clearly to clients
3) A real passion for technology and the ability to navigate around social networks with ease
4) A friendly, incredibly organised and positive person
5) A flexible worker who is available to work occasional weekend shifts (you will receive the time off in lieu)
Benefits of Client Services Executive job
A great starting salary of 23,000 Young,
fun and friendly offices with a diverse workforce and a busy social calendar
The chance to join an ever-expanding and highly successful Fin-tech business
Rapid progression and the opportunity to define your own role and area of specialism
An office where one-to-ones are encouraged and the door is always open to receive advice from senior management
Get More: Discover more Graduate FinTech Jobs
Meanwhile, once you Tap on the Apply button above, then, you have to make the Following steps too:
- Visit the Official page with the above link will take you too
- Tap on the registration Form as the image below Shows
- Enter you legal name in full
- Working email address
- Choice of Password
- and Don’t forget to Upload your CV and if you don’t have yet this instructions and Guidelines will help you construct one
Finally, you submit the Form and Visit your Job Email for further instructions if any. And mind you that the Job will be notified to your on in the Account box you created.