Once you are on this page, you wish to Work as a Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert and To Apply for this Job, there are some things you should Understand about Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert Job Application:
Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert Job Description
To Apply Now Get these things right….
- Salary Base: $18.00/Hr
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Hours: 3:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
More details you should Read from Job Employer:
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are – home, office, or even a local coffee shop.
Our Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s
- technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers’ locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll be able to:
Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Retention Management
- Help Customer
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
High school diploma required.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes.
- Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
- Meanwhile, You should have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
How You can Apply
Believe you have read the details and requirements above? … Here is the simplest way to Apply Part Time Job Online like Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert …
- Visit Here <List of Part-time Job(s) Available>.
- Select the Legit Part-time Job you need
- After reading Instruction tap on Apply to Proceed
- Fill in the Forms with the requirements as listed on the Form Box e.g Legal name, Educational Level, working experience, etc.
- Add your Attachments e.g CV, Passport, etc. if there is Available space
- Review your Form Again
- Click to Submit The Form
- US-Remote Location US
- (Job Number: CUS21043)
- Forward Stocking Location: Dallas, TX 75019
10 ways to deliver great customer service
- Know your product.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Creatively problem-solve.
- Respond quickly.
- Personalize your service.
- Help customers help themselves.
- Focus support on the customer.
- Actively listen. And More …