Deakin India Merit Scholarship for Professional and International Student 2021. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in Australia for the scholarship. It is available online for free for Foreign Student.
Meanwhile, for those from Australia, USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia and other overseas country. To study in Deakin India Merit Scholarship for Professional and International Student 2020, we will guide on how to do so.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 20% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: India
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Language: English
Deakin India Merit Scholarship Description
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship 2021 from class 12 pase and graduate Indian students. The aim of this sponsorship is to assist the meritorious students to pay for their tuition fees. and all study costs for undergraduate and postgraduate study at the University. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. If you are ready to experience that, then the Deakin India Merit program is a great opportunity to start it in Australia.The selected students will get 25% fees reduction for the normal duration of the course.
For any candidate who apply for this scholarship. Whether from Australia or any other country must follow our condition. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for Deakin India Merit Scholarship . you must adhere to the following:
- Eligible Countries: Indian candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing bachelors and masters degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: Must apply through any Deakin Authorized agent-based in INDIA.
How to Apply
Please complete all sections of how to apply for the Deakin India Merit Scholarship. And the application form including signatures and ensure that you adhere to the instruction below.
- Candidates have to enroll in an undergraduate or masters degree program at the university.
- And then contact on the deakin-int-scholarships for more details regarding the award.
- Right now, no additional documents are ask by the university,
- but it can ask to submit some personal information, language ability and certificates.
- An overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard for an undergraduate degree
- overall score between 65-74.9% in a bachelor’s degree is required for admission.
- must be expert in English speaking.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now