Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai in China 2020. Has come to offer us free scholarship award to any universal and international student in the world. For you to apply for the free scholarship you must be Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree level. Applicable for all. Meanwhile, any student from China, Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Africa and other country, who want to study in Shanghai in china. They are all acceptable to apply for the scholarship.
However, on this page we are going to teach and guide you on the step to follow before apply for scholarship. So for any student from China, USA, UK, Canada and other international country are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai in China 2020. It is freely available online for free to international and universal student.
Financial Assistance Scholarships Description
In order to maintain an internationally and socio-financially multiple student body. Western International and Universal School of Shanghai is offering a limited amount of scholarships.
The sponsorship awards are available to current WISS scholars, or recently disclose scholars in Early Years or Secondary who demonstrate fiscal need.
WISS offers a well-round the schedule with strong academics, language programs, creative arts, and sports. It cultivates healthy, confident and ethical people. They attempt to challenge and stimulate students to inquire, wonder and create each day. WISS’s point is to send into the world brave, compassionate universal and global citizens with the skill and intellect to help shape the future.
- University or Organization: Western International School of Shanghai
- Department: NA
- Application Deadline: December 17, 2020
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- The award can be taken in China
For any student to apply for this scholarship, he or she must be up to 15 years and above. And before you will be qualify you must follow the step given to you. Meanwhile, there are eligible steps you must follow before applying for Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai in China. Here are some steps you need to follow:
Allowable Nations: Domestic and international Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Subjects: The studentship will be award in any degree subjects offers by the university.
Eligible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Scholarship recipients must uphold high standards for academic honesty and character.
- fiscal aid positions will be award to candidates as determined by the Scholarship Selection Committee
- and based on documented economic need.
- consideration will be given to those scholars who have consistently made positive contributions to the WISS community through service, action, and participation in school life.
- Any violation of academic honesty expectations, school policy, or the law while attending WISS may result in the withdrawal of the program.
How to Apply
for you to apply for this scholarship, there are steps you can follow before applying for the scholarship. There are :
- How to Apply: To be contemplate for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can apply for the online funding form.
- Supporting Documents: Student need to provide the detail about your monthly and yearly expenses below. Also submit a copy of the relevant page in your employment contract. and copies of your annual income tax statement and any other documents that support your application. Should either of the parents operate their own business in China. a copy of your business license will need to be accede along with this application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Scholarship recipients must maintain high academic achievement.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to indicate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefits: The university will be awarded financial aid for its domestic students.
Note: For more information visit the Official Website Now.