List of Web Browsers you can Trust
- Google Chrome
- Firefox Quantum
- Opera Touch
Meanwhile, to set your Browser to support these requirements, click the link above that correspond to your browser version and follow the instructions. For convenience, you may want to print or save this page so as to have it for offline as you configure your browser.
1. Launch your Chrome Browser and Click at Top Right-hand Side on the Tools Menu, select Settings.
2. To Enable Cookies from this session, Select Advance Settings.
3. Click on Content settings under privacy and security
4. Click on Cookies and Select “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
5. To Disable Cookies, you select “Block Third-party Cookies”.
1. From the step 3 above, you scroll down the list
1. First, Click on the Quantum browser icon to Launch and proceed with configuration.
2. Select Option from the Tools Menu for windows OS or Firefox Menu for Macintosh OS.
3. Select Content option from the Options on the list above
4. From the list click on Privacy option to get Cookies setup
5. Under the Cookies Menu, select the checkbox to Allow sites to set Cookies
6. Click OK to apply changes on the browser
1. Once you launch Firefox browser, follow the next step below from step 3 above
3. Click OK to apply Changes.
1. launch Opera Browser and Click on Easy setup
2. Scroll down the list and Select Go to Brower setting
3. select Privacy & Security, Scroll down to cookies and select ‘Allow local data to be set (recommended)’.
4. To Disable on the same page you select ‘Block Third-party cookies and site data’.
5. Scroll down to OK every thing and exit Browser to Apply changes.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. …
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
1. Launch Browser and Click on Tools menu at top right-hand side
2. Select Setting as you scroll down the option
3. click on Advanced Button below
4. Select Content Management and Click Cookies to check the option button which says ‘Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)’.
5. To Disable Cookies, You UN-click the Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) Button.
7. Select Allow and OK everything for once you Restart browser changes will be made automatically.
See More – The Best and Top Search Engines in The World
Piece of Advice: ‘You need cookies to make the internet run properly. Here’s how to enable them‘.
Thanks, and Help assist other you can’t visit us at the moment do to one issue or the other from their own end.