Just are the list of Top 10 New London Jobs are available for you Click and Apply on the go with Entry medical writer in London is also here for you top Apply free of charge.
Click to Apply London Entry medical writer
Meanwhile, do you Base in London? … it will be better to Apply now to secure these Job for your self or if you still need more you can also select from this list of Top 10 New London Jobs Available:
View this List: 10 New London Jobs – Applicants Should Apply Online
Entry medical writer Job Description:
Up for a career switch after working in academia, and want to move to Amsterdam for it?
There are Associate Medical Writer positions on offer with a world leading agency – A rare opportunity for graduated PhD’s & Postdocs with a strong interest in Medical Communications.
Did you enjoy writing up your findings / articles from your PhD?
Do you want to keep learning about all innovative scientific developments within drug & device development – This is the career for you.
You’ll work in an intellectually stimulating environment with like-minded people, and this company is a global leader in their field.
We develop and deliver the highest quality medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, and creating engaging content for life sciences educational events, digital initiatives and materials is our biggest passion.
Essential requirements are:
• A PhD, MD, PharmD in a medical, clinical, or associated life science specialty (or relevant Medical Communications work experience in Pharma plus a bio-science degree at Masters level as a minimum)
• You are a native English speaker (or have lived in an English-speaking country for the past 15+ years)
Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, plus marketing knowledge – a strong plus!
You take initiative and can work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials – you own your work, and also share successes together with your team
• Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry- a strong advantage!
• Strong project management and communication abilities
Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
• You’re very detail oriented and you enjoy creating order and structure.
You are good at summarizing and explaining complex information in a clear and engaging manner.
What do we offer:
• The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
• We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities, that are like minded, and just like you like to be intellectually challenged.
We value our talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
We are one of the largest healthcare marketing and communications groups in the world and a job with us a strong kick-start to your career
• We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
Please click on the Apply button.
Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.