Just Yesterday a USA Embassy awards a Global Scholarship For International and African Students for 2019 Section;
Having a dream of studying in the United States? The Office of Global Education at USA University is seeking a greater number of high-quality international and African students for its Global Scholarship.
The program is available to all incoming international and African students Seeking for Full Scholarship to Study Abroad at high ranking campus.
Founded in 1910 as a teacher-training school, Kent State University is a public research university. It is a globally recognized and nationally ranked university. However, It offers more than 300+ academic programs at the associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
Meanwhile, the Award can exchanges universities in more than 50+ countries and offers education abroad programs to destinations around the world.
Also, Note that students can experience countries other than the USA, Canada and Australia.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Eligible Countries: Applications is for all from around the world.
- Course Type: Scholarships are accessible to search for after (Undergraduate, MBA, and Postgraduate) program.
- Admissible Criteria: Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an Undergraduate, MBA, and Postgraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), for all the Year of degree by up to $16,000.