Work And Study Visa In USA sponsorship is Available for you through these guides and more you have the learn Are what you need to do in the requirements and Application procedure today;
To work or Study or Both in USA is very possible and on this page, is the Life time opportunity which you have been waiting for in other to achieve your dream to live, work or Study Abroad. Meanwhile, once you have internet Connection and the list of requirements on the list below, you can start with your registration which is easy to do on your own. Here are what we have for you and always ask question or click the image Below to proceed with your free Application:
USA Work And Study Visa Sponsorship Program
The J1 visa program is designed by the American embassy to support international students who wish to study in US. Not only that, the embassy knows that there are always financial challenges while studying in US. So, the work and study program was implemented.
The j1 visa is also known as the Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa category for secondary school students, University students, Interns, teachers, scholars on research, Physicians e.t.c. So, there is enough room to accommodate everybody at every stage of career in this form of visa.
Also, another beauty of the J1 visa as designed by the embassy is the visa sponsorship.
What is visa sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship can mean any of these;
- Who is responsible for your travel
- The person or body to pay your bills for visa and while you are studying
- Someone to be responsible for your actions in US
- Who is going to make sure you travel back to your country when your program is over.
In other types of visa program, a sponsor can be your spouse, your father or any other person financially stable to take care of your bills, who is already in US. But, in this J1 visa program, a company or a firm is already out to help you secure the visa, they will also support you financially.
Therefore, if you are worried about not having enough cash to travel to US to study. You will have to try the J1 visa today, someone out there is ready to sponsor you. Apply now for a legit visa sponsorship.
What is work and study program in USA?
As the name suggests, a work and study program is an opportunity to allow those who do not have a sufficient financial support to be working while doing their study in USA.
Fortunately, the J1 visa among other few types of Visa allows the work and study program in USA.
This work and study program is designed in a way that will allow a minimum rate of distraction to the student while in school. Meanwhile, the Full Application process is below:
4 ways you can work and study in USA
There are four (4) legit ways you can be allowed to work while on the J1 type of Visa to study in USA. They are;
- On-campus work
- Off-campus work
- Curricular practical training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
As I said earlier, the work and study program is just a way of assisting a student who need a financial help to further his/her education.
The school environment of study is a big entity of its own. Therefore, there are skills you may have or offices that will require your assistance.
The on-campus work allows you to work part time in the institution you are studying maybe as a librarian, store keeper e.t.c.
However, the maximum hours you can spend on your part time job should not exceed 20 hours weekly. But, you are allowed to work full time on vacations or holidays.
This is a way to make sure students are not carried away with work while in school.
As a student, you can be permitted to work outside the institution you are studying. But, it is on special occasions such as an emergent or economic hardship.
Such hardship may include, loss of financial aid to sustain the student , accumulation of a large medical bill, the decrease in value of the student’s indigenous currency that may affect his/her financial status e.t.c.
Therefore, to apply for this type of work, you must have a permission from the appropriate school authority.
Also, the you cannot work off-campus if you have not completed a minimum of one year uninterrupted academic session. The cumulative working house is same with on-campus work per week.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
As mentioned earlier, the J1 visa program is designed for people in wide areas of study. Some are interns, Physicians, Pharmacists, scholars e.t.c.
Therefore, this special fields may require a special training in the curriculum. This type of job is to make sure the student work in his field as a trainee while still getting paid.
There is no time limit for the allowable working hours. But, you must complete a one full academic session to enroll for this type of work unless stated otherwise by your profession.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
The Optional Practical Training is same thing with the CPT. The difference is that the training is optional.
Nevertheless, the training must be related to your field of study and has to be approved by your school authority for you to start.
The OPT program has a maximum of 12 months to be granted by the school. However, through the STEM OPT extension, it can be extended for an additional 24 months.
Eligibility for application
For you to participate in this type of visa. There are basic requirements for application you must meet. Such as:
- The student must be a foreign student who is currently pursuing a degree program in his country
- Or who have graduated not more than 12 months prior to their exchange visitor program start date.
- A Transcript certificate for graduates
- Certificate from institution attended (if a graduate)
- Certificate of English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, CPE etc.)
- A designated sponsor that is ready to enroll you in their program
- Program fees as stipulated by your sponsor
- SEVIS I-901 fees and visa fees
- Medical insurance ( this may be given to you by your sponsor)
American Visa Lottery Application – Apply for a Green Visa
Today, the Best way one can Secure a free Visa to Do any of the below: However, Applicants will not receive notification letters by mail, email or phone. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check this website for notification of lottery selection Below. <America Visa Lottery 2020-2021 Application Update Below>.
- Study in another Country like America
- Work In another Country like USA
- Become a Citizen of another Country like USA, Canada, UK, Germany, etc.
Is simply by Apply for a Visa Lottery Program called Green Card which is still open for this Year and you can Apply Now:
The United state of American is so called the World Power have made very Great Opportunities obtainable for Citizens of other countries like Africa, Asia, Malaysia, Germany, and other countries that is not US to Apply for a Free Green Card in other to live, Study or Work in the United state of America.
American Green Visa Application procedure
Once you reach the Eligibility status as above you can start your Registration with the link You can get More details of How to meet up with the Application process as a guide with this page.
How to apply for work and study visa in USA
If you will want to participate in the work and study in US. Here are the steps to follow to apply for J1 visa sponsorship to work in USA. Apply now!!!
Meanwhile, Once you finish Reading through these guides, you start your online Application By your self right from this page and for more details you can contact us immediately.
Step 1: Get a sponsor
The J1 visa is designed in a way that it is only an authorized sponsor that can issue out the Form DS-2019. It is the sponsor that has the right to screen and select the student of their choice into the program based on their criteria for choosing.
The first step to get the work and study visa is to first try to get a sponsor who will guide through the whole process of getting the visa and travelling.
Click on the link below to get the list of the Sponsors depending on the type of your program.
Step 2: Fill and submit the necessary forms
The most important form to fill when applying for this visa is the DS-2019 form which is to be given to you by your program sponsor.
The DS-2019 form has the information with regards to your type of program, you sponsor information and your own personal details. This form is also given to any other dependent who wish to follow you to US such as your spouse or child.
Note: It is your DS-2019 form that goes to the American Embassy for interview invitation.
Step 3: Pay the necessary fees
After filling and submitting the DS-2019 form. It is required that you pay a SEVIS I-901 fee to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Also, There is an additional fee of $160 dollars or as required by the State Department Services for a non immigrant application fee.
However, some of these bills are taken care of by your program sponsor. Therefore, always verify and get your receipts from your sponsor before going for your interview at the U.S embassy.
Step 4: Prepare interview with the U.S Embassy or consulate
With regards to Visa interview preparation, the applicant have to get these documents handy.
- One (1) 2×2 photograph
- DS 2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status
- A Training/Internship Placement Plan, Form DS-7002
- Online Non immigrant Visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160
- A valid passport for travel to the U.S
- Result showing your English proficiency test
However, you may be required to present other additional documents by the embassy. The important thing is that you get ready for the interview in all ramifications.
Such as, save the date for the appointment, be there on time, avoid distractions when on interview and also show the embassy a proof that you are not trying to run away from your country.
Travelling from your country to work and study in USA is feasible and is obtainable through the J1 visa. Nevertheless, you must follow the steps above to get the best of the results.
Meanwhile, it is true that it’s not everyone we will be on the merit list but will be only if you don’t make or start your registration on time just as the below link is waiting for you to Click on in other to proceed with your free and secure registration and more you should always make sure you make your registration with an active email address which will help you get notifications from the Application sponsors.
On this part you have to note the following on your Application in other to gain approval easier and faster than others:
- Maintain Single Profile – This means you should ways make your of one profile in any of the registration to avoid invalid Application and to make your Verification easy and secure.
- Use of Legal Profile – Note everyone do make use of their legal profile in online registration and reason maybe do to too many scam portal and but on this page you can profile your legal detail so as to make your registration and Approval easy.
- Free Online Application – You should note that online registration a free of charge for Visa, scholarships and Jobs that are under sponsorship like on this page. Therefore, you need not to pay any one you may appear to be an agent as he or she will describe.
- Application Procedure – Make sure you read the guide and demand from this page before trying to start your Application process. However, we are still there for you to join the free email Subscribers for daily and weekly update and the merit list.
- Application Validation – You have all it take right from your device to Follow up your Application from start to the end(Approval). Meanwhile, once you are selected, you need also follow up your verification steps for final confirmation.
Join Email Subscribers
Every subscriber have more to gain once an update is made available. Meanwhile, you can start the list of Daily update and you should not that not many people are ready to start the Application proceed with your and also withe the limited number of Application, you will need to be among the first to start the Application
Note: Once you have all the basic requirements and you wish to proceed, Please do Follow the Official registration Page below. However, if you find it complex, you can reach to us by clicking on the link below for clarification.